Thursday, March 10, 2005

So, The O.C. was totally unwatchable (Brad was right). Because I am such a paranoid dork, I watched from the start because I was afraid I would miss the Episode III trailer. Ahh, the life of a true dork. Oh well. Like the thousands of other dorks out there, I am blogging about the trailer only minutes after it ended.

Bottom line: I am pumped. The darker Anakin gets, the better it looks. I love nothing better than a super-cool bad guy. And watching the transformation is gonna be unbelievable. I got excited in Episode II when he slaughtered all of the Sandpeople, so this is gonna be 2+ hours of PG-13 enjoyment for me.

The best part of the trailer? James changed his tune after he saw it. Only hours earlier he was telling me how this was gonna "suck like all of the rest.", but after the trailer, he tells me how he think ole' George is gonna redeem himself with this one. What a loser. At least know one can accuse me of flip-flopping like this, I am a true fan-boy!!! Why did I just type that with pride? Oh well, at least I know who/what I am...

Seriously, seeing Anakin slaughter all of the Jedi, is going to be a dream come true. Those are the scenes I have been waiting for since I was about five years old. Needless to say, I will be taking at least one day off for this final chapter.

More cool Star Wars news: George Lucas on "60 Minutes" this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment