Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Some of my friends at work and I have been tracking the interesting effect of maintaining a blog that provides specific information and the resulting Google Adsense ads that are generated and their associated payouts. We found this interesting "business" on Slashdot, I believe. Some guy was apparently making thousands off of a blog that provided relevant information about asbestos and related illnesses. So, here is one of my feeble research attempt to see if this is a "feasonable" source of income. It seems fishy, but hey, if you are providing grouped, concise, and relevant information to the public AND they choose to click on the ads that Google feels best suit this web page, then so be it!!! So give this a peek and click on some ads while you are at it!!! Hopefully the PSAs won't be there any more as I am waiting for Google to index his site so that the proper ads show up.

Vioxx Recall Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment