Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Not a bad schedule for my boys...

I think it is pretty cool that thier first Big East game will be at hallowed Heinz Field, being a huge Steelers fan and all. Making the trip to Happy Valley to play the Penn State is nice too. We should get some major national coverage this year with the ESPN deal that the Big East has. Tie that with the fact that the 'Cats play six teams that were in bowls last year (Pittsburgh (Fiesta), West Virginia (Gator), Louisville (Liberty), Connecticut (Motor City), Syracuse (Champs Sports) and Miami (Independence)), and you have a respectable schedule for our first year in a BCS conference.

Maybe, for about 5 minutes tonight while I read this, I wish I was still playing. Then I walked back downstairs and listed to all of the odd noises my knees make. Guess I am nothing but a soon to be thirty, washed up ole' has-been anymore... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment