Friday, August 10, 2007

1. I get called a lot of interesting names. Some of my favorites are Sloth (yeah, the guy from The Goonies), Humpty Dumpty, Bald Bull, and King Hippo. I am, however, a little disappointed that no one threw out Jabba. That one seemed so obvious to me.

2. Hair insulates amazingly well. I am constantly astounded at how much cooler I am without hair.

3. Breezes are way more noticeable now that my scalp is bare. This certainly helps with the cooling effect when I start to overheat.

4. My head is quite weathered. We found dents, scars, and odd nicks when the rug was removed. My shaver, Jeffery Paul (whose clients include Al Learner and other famous folk) even remarked at how much it appears my head had been through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be bald again in 24 hrs!!!!


HA! HA! Go Browns!!!

-Brady Quinn

Anonymous said...

I here you are a POWER BOTTOM!!!!

-Ben Worthelessburger

Post a Comment