Monday, August 06, 2007

My company has a long-standing tradition of supporting many wonderful causes helping childhood cancer patients (St. Jude, Wigs For Kids, etc.). Our latest endeavor is St. Baldrick's, and after receiving full clearance from the wife (I'm no dummy!), my head gets shaved on Wednesday morning.

So, exactly how much would you pay to see my with a shaved head? There is one way to find out. Please donate, anything you can (either online or the old school way by printing this PDF).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure your football players will pay big bucks to see this one - does Meghanne know about this one - she may spend all of her Christmas money!!

Brad said...

My donation is in. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Better not take the kids to this one. If she cried at you taking pies in the face in the name of charity, I doubt she'll enjoy you getting your massive dome shaved.

Post a Comment