Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My boys (The Bearcats) just inked a home-and-home deal with Oklahoma. Most impressive...

The Bearcats will travel to Norman on Sept. 6, 2008 to begin the series and will host the Sooners on September 25, 2010 at Paul Brown Stadium.

I really like the direction they are headed, and Coach Kelly seems to know the steps needed to get us to that next level: "If we expect Bearcats football to be a national presence and compete in the BCS, we need to play nationally recognized programs"

The big question on my mind is, how long will Coach Kelly stay around? Is this just a stop on the way to bigger and better things? I fear that it is, but I sincerely hope not. I like what he has done over his first few months. Whether they win or not, remains to be seen. But I feel good about the season...

0 comments:

Post a Comment