Friday, February 18, 2005

Not much more to say, but wow...

A parent's primer to computer slang

Within this hilarious page, Microsoft has a link to another one of thier "informational" pages which is almost as good: 10 tips for dealing with game cyberbullies and griefers

This reminded us of some of our favorite taunts/comebacks/etc. from the post game summary report on Halo 2.

  • I'm a soulja you caint get with dis B
  • Dont pick it up if you dont know how to use it
  • Detroit Playas in the house!
  • Snipe that shit yo
  • Eat Shotgun! (my personal favorite)
  • Let me show you the meaning of life son, let me show you the meaning of life.
  • Sorry dude, didnt mean to do that to you dude...
  • G-G-G-G-UNIT!
  • Drop that beat !!!

What did I miss?

2 comments:

Brad said...

I think they need a primer on how to decrypt sites like this. It also serves as a great example of how not to design your website. My brain hurts now.

Josh Anderson said...

WOW!!! Impressive!!!

This is by far the worst "Next Blog" find ever!!! Congrats on your dedication to the sport...

Post a Comment