Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Amazingly enought, someone got a hold of 80 screenshots from Episode III and was dumb enough to post them. Hello lawsuit?

Anyways, the link I have is to BoingBoing.net and they already have cached links posted. So once LucasArts forces them to take them down (and rightfully so), you spoiler people out there will still have a place to go.

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/02/22/star_wars_episode_3_.html

I for one will NOT be looking at these because I ruined Episode II by reading basically every spoiler I could find. Doing so destroyed my experience. Although, I am sure most of you would argue that it you experience was destroyed simply by the movie itself. But I am one of those ultimate fanboys that likes almost anything old George puts out. Hey, at least I am honest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment